Pennyless Pennyless

Trap shit Trap shit

Folds Folds

its groovy.

[CR] Sue [CR] Sue

just in time iron man. roll wit it.

im rollin!

[CR] BBC [CR] BBC

nice S E O title.

Thank you!

[S_Rock] Fine Line [S_Rock] Fine Line

ScotRock you are a freakN assassin.

S-Rock responds:

Why thank you! I try to be man... I try.

War is Hell War is Hell

Good Connect

From the beats of the best most unknown tested in the game of of minumum wage with stress this army take sound and streatch. Break away, build, take a breath and mesh, with a light skinned n***a like me, I'm hooked on flexing the phonics, where the other crunk stuff at S-Rock? I can tell that you got what it takes, but do you got what it takes when the biggest war in histroy takes place while my big brother got a MD 20/20 mixed with a sawn off on the rocks of this rock. I'm glad I ain't never touched bread crumb, glad I aint never touched a cracked lung, glad I'ma never hear a canon snap shot in my life that I'ma run from. Glad I got a holy book lesson when I was young. Be prepared for the very near war sure to come, in the name of of McCain or Obama, "Leave the BS at home" this Halloween flyer was rotten, I guarantee when The B's from the V to the A get up on stage its gonna be a lyrical slaughter meant to entertain. So I claim Hell-Nah, wont go to that game, I'm stuck in real life. While you test a caressed heartbeat trying to break a treasure chest so surreal like, I got the message bottled in a beer like, a maximun string pad playing with your fears like, GOD BLESS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>get ready brother. It is soon. You're chosen.

MyNewSong MyNewSong

The people have spoke.........

no joke; I got a mission that requires proper insurance for the higness of the mileage that be wearing on my tires as i'm blaring the sounds on a open road. Rolling silent when i encounter po-po,; rolling violent trying to scare the system into paying for the po-folk. Kevin is my name and my flesh is very limited. When i make it to my destiny I'll be thinking missionary with my apple bottom mary along with my currently my i dont know if she diseased or not sleezy business Gal my lady Juanique.; Best asset her buttcheek, But cuz I think I'm her best bet in her game of "ho herself out fisique" I asked the other night, whats the creep? She say two guys at one time with no money paid to me. so I grab beats and without telling 'em; tell the demons to stay away from me. Good job on the mind read dawg.

[S_Rock] Wrong Accusations [S_Rock] Wrong Accusations

HEY VA,,,,IS IT IN YA?

Check it, White Stone wreckless paychecks from 7-11 i get no break as if i was the paid off plaintiff, you know where i'm from the south of the old plantation the capitol captain of bass hits with synth riffs and gradual splifted living, conjured by the gifted in societal prison, making choiceswhere I'm soon gonna have to riot for my religion. Die in the name of brother/sisters being real nice on the instruments wishin/ dreaming/ relying/ studying the oppressors denying the dominant light of what the future like. FLYING! good work..................flying, good work.