Broken Saints FINALE Broken Saints FINALE

Interactivity points granted for touching my soul.

It took 3 days, but i saw them. Beautiful epoch tale. Your future is happening and excelling because of this partnership of storytelling schemes.
well done.

Rise of the MK: Part 2 Rise of the MK: Part 2

thats was surreal

for me if i lived in nintendo i would be alright.
that successfully took me back to a place of no pain and no worries. MK.
That was great. and i hope you continue to do top notch shit.
I'm gonna have to dwell on this masterpiece until the day i die. no bullshit, i must remember this creativity. that deserves a Free X-Box right there.

SnB: Halloween Edition SnB: Halloween Edition

Dreaming in Nintendo

nothing but a g thing bay-ba. Skitles N Bitz ngas and they cray-za.

Dead Stench 1 Dead Stench 1

You brain eatin' zombie bastards!~

That scream with the bucket of acid was painful. The audio was a bit sharp like cheddar but not the worst I've heard. Keep the episodes coming. good storytelling techniques.

Wolfboy Wolfboy

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Great Job. Clay-mation is very cool, especially in the case where someone morphs into something. I like.

SOAD - Cigaro SOAD - Cigaro

F*** THE SYSTEM! F*** THE SYSTEM F*** THE SYSTEM

killer. You tried to hit on all topics suggested in the song. Your bold edge style is what I want to see all flashers doing. It makes a piece look better.

Nightmare on Greenhill Nightmare on Greenhill

Take me back to the days of SEGA..........

The icons being resized to fit the ratio made it kind of hard to view but it was still easy to follow. Why is Tails such a.......well I guess he's always been. That ws good. The flash seemed to have no problems streaming with the quick edits you put in there.

Sonic's Halloween Costume Sonic's Halloween Costume

If I don't have a costume I can't get no ho.......

Very good. Like most submissions at NG, please try and record your audio with levels balanced inside of head room. It was very funny. Instead of stealing the ghost suit he just slashes tails.....that's great.

Sailormoon hentai Sailormoon hentai

eh.

the animation was horrible. not worth prying eyes to see. The pics at the end were sharp but not yours. lookin' good, keep up the bad work. it can only get better.

Taliban Women's Revolt Taliban Women's Revolt

Tactics

The triple breasts had me rollin.' The sound needs some intensity adjustment. It had some okay comedic value, but it pushed it on the equality of women. This is the type of cartoon that American spammers would love. Clean up the derogatives.