Broken Saints FINALE Broken Saints FINALE

Interactivity points granted for touching my soul.

It took 3 days, but i saw them. Beautiful epoch tale. Your future is happening and excelling because of this partnership of storytelling schemes.
well done.

Rise of the MK: Part 2 Rise of the MK: Part 2

thats was surreal

for me if i lived in nintendo i would be alright.
that successfully took me back to a place of no pain and no worries. MK.
That was great. and i hope you continue to do top notch shit.
I'm gonna have to dwell on this masterpiece until the day i die. no bullshit, i must remember this creativity. that deserves a Free X-Box right there.

SnB: Halloween Edition SnB: Halloween Edition

Dreaming in Nintendo

nothing but a g thing bay-ba. Skitles N Bitz ngas and they cray-za.

Dynasty Warriors Minigame Dynasty Warriors Minigame

ADDICTING

My neck hurts now. That was interesting. I made it to the Final Stage and lost, so I will not be playing again. I like it.

Insp-Chin responds:

Thanks and sorry to hear that your neck's hurt. BTW, enjoy xD

::Z::The Monument ::Z::The Monument

KEVIN ADVENTURE G says. . .(written 2007)

"I got my own u can say im a regular/ human being with scheme plans tidal cream in my dreams/ my jugular much like a chore hugs blood found laying on floors/ my stomach hurts when you tell me them stories of yours/ sacrificial wish you knew what sacrificial was cuz/ doing the crime hurting only myself / doing the time figuring out how i can get help/ suds/ a buzz from a dub in the cut/ little hoodies with love for my drug/ and the vehicle i strut/ no matter what this is what is willis/ becuz u feel this and most of my teachers were dealers"
>>BREAK<<<
"Cant you see your life slipping away when i sound right,/
get on this height/
Sober raise a toast to what i would consider a sober melon/
With army connections and god bless-ed felons/
ARE YOU JELLIN CHILD!?!/
Is it the people or the books that could be selling?/
are you jellin child?/
I would put thirty dollar jellies in my shoe if I have ta'........wrote that somewhere between 2005 & 2007 thats as far as i got listening to this beat. my taste for sure. Love your catalogue Z. Keep It Up!

Pennyless Pennyless